Linda's BLT Spread
"This spread is a different way to enjoy the winning combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato," says field editor Linda Nilsen of Anoka, Minnesota. "It's especially flavorful using garden tomatoes!"
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Small lettuce leaves
- Toasted snack bread or crackers
- Fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and bacon. Stir in tomato.
- Serve with lettuce on bread or crackers, or use as a dip for
- vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 124 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.