Linda's BLT Spread Recipe
"This spread is a different way to enjoy the winning combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato," says field editor Linda Nilsen of Anoka, Minnesota. "It's especially flavorful using garden tomatoes!"
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Small lettuce leaves
- Toasted snack bread or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- Fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and bacon. Stir in tomato. Serve with lettuce on bread or crackers, or use as a dip for vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Linda's BLT Spread in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p64
Reviews for Linda's BLT Spread(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2008
I have made this before but lost the recipe,its very good.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Spread Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Appetizers >