Lime Yogurt Pie Recipe
This fluffy refreshing pie is a breeze to make because it takes advantage of prepared crust.—Rhonda Olivieri, East Earl, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) key lime pie yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine gelatin powder and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into crust. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 243 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Lime Yogurt Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC