- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) key lime pie yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin powder and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into crust. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Lime Yogurt Pie
"I do love this recipe but when I made it the filling wouldn't set very well. Same thing happened when my sister tried making it. We still like it but we have to scoop it instead of slicing it. This is even after it sits in the fridge overnight. What are we doing wrong??????"
"So, easy and yummy! So many different flavors to choose or even mixing some of them turned out good too."
"I love, love, love this recipe! it's so easy an delicious. I've made it many times and simply by swapping out the flavors of gelatin and yogurt, the possibilities are endless. I've used sugar free gelatin and Yoplait Light (in blue container). However, I have never used fat free cool whip. The "light" version is probably the lightest that I would use if not using regular."
"I made this and put in the little individual serving graham cracker crusts and served with whipped cream and a raspberry. Delicious and very popular - may be frozenand used later. Serves double this way."
"I was in the mood for a Key Lime Pie, but didn't want to spend a lot of time with it. This recipe was exactly what I needed! Quick, easy & delicious. The flavor options are many. I can't wait to try other flavor combinations."