This fluffy refreshing pie is a breeze to make because it takes advantage of prepared crust.—Rhonda Olivieri, East Earl, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) key lime pie yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin powder and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into crust. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Lime Yogurt Pie in Quick Cooking December 2000, p20
Reviews for Lime Yogurt Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review