Lime-Thyme Potato Wedges
Edna Hoffman, of Hebron, Indiana can toss together this side dish in less than a half hour. The delightful wedges are a refreshing change from typical baked potatoes and nicely priced at only 25 cents per serving.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 large potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, lime juice, peel and thyme. Cut
- each potato into eight wedges; add to lime mixture and toss to coat.
- Place wedges skin side down on a greased baking sheet. Combine the
- cheese, salt and paprika; sprinkle over potatoes. Bake at 400°
- for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 each) equals 235 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.