This recipe is so simple to make and so delicious. You will want to have seconds! —Billie Moss, Walnut Creek, California
48 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 2 packages (15 ounces each) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lime curd, divided
- Whipped cream and lime slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. Roll out each pastry on a lightly floured
- surface. Using a 2-1/2-in. round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles
- from each pastry. Press rounds onto the bottoms and up the sides of
- greased miniature muffin cups. Prick bottoms with a fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before
- removing from pans to wire racks.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and confectioners' sugar
- until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup lime curd. Spoon into tart shells; top
- with remaining lime curd. Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices
- if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tartlet equals 121 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.