- 2 packages (15 ounces each) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lime curd, divided
- Whipped cream and lime slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. Roll out each pastry on a lightly floured surface. Using a 2-1/2-in. round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from each pastry. Press rounds onto the bottoms and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Prick bottoms with a fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup lime curd. Spoon into tart shells; top with remaining lime curd. Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Lime Tartlets
Sort By :
"This recipe is outstanding. I did not change a thing. The taste is tangy, yet not so tangy that your mouth stays swiveled up for too long! Lime curd was hard-to-find in my rural area, but I finally found it at Publix."
"I haven't made this yet, but am going to shortly.... I dont have any lime or lemon curd so am going to make some. Just search 'Lemon Curd' recipes on here, I'm sure you could just substitute lime juice/peel where it calls for lemon juice/peel in the Curd recipe."
"I made these using lemon curd and cream chees and a bit of confectioner's sugar. I leftout the yogurt. They are scrumptious. Don't make them too far ahead of serving them, tho. The shells do get a bit soft."
"I'm not familiar with lime curd; wonder if you could make it with Key Lime filling or isn't it the right consistency?"
"I cannot find lime curd, either. How did you make this from "scratch"?"