Lime Sherbet Molded Salad Recipe
For an eye-appealing addition to a picnic, potluck or other gathering, try this molded gelatin salad shared by Cyndi Fynaardt of Okaloosa, Iowa. With lovely color, creamy texture and refreshing flavor, it's sure to disappear in a jiffy.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 pints lime sherbet, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in sherbet until well blended. Chill until syrupy.
- 2. Spoon whipped topping into a large bowl. Gradually beat in the gelatin mixture on low speed until well blended. Pour into a 12-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or until set. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 110 calories, 3 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Lime Sherbet Molded Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC