Lime Sherbet Molded Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 pints lime sherbet, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in sherbet until well blended. Chill until syrupy.
- 2. Spoon whipped topping into a large bowl. Gradually beat in the gelatin mixture on low speed until well blended. Pour into a 12-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or until set. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 110 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Lime Sherbet Molded Salad
"Refresshing. Easy. Good as orange or raspberry flavors, too."
"Such a wonderful salad for a hot day! Lots of flavor, easy to make, family favorite! Use different flavors of jello and sherbet for variety. Will make again and again!"
"This is the most YUMMY jello mold i ever had! seriously refreshing! the creaminess of it is sooo good and whats best is you can interchange it - i prefer making it w/orange jello and orange sherbert - tastes then like a dreamsicle! can do raspberry jello/raspb sherbert - the possibilities are endless! its a family favorite!"