- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 pints lime sherbet, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in sherbet until well blended. Chill until syrupy.
- Spoon whipped topping into a large bowl. Gradually beat in the gelatin mixture on low speed until well blended. Pour into a 12-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or until set. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forLime Sherbet Molded Salad
"Refresshing. easy. Good as orange or raspberry flavors, too."
"This is the most YUMMY jello mold i ever had! seriously refreshing! the creaminess of it is sooo good and whats best is you can interchange it - i prefer making it w/orange jello and orange sherbert - tastes then like a dreamsicle! can do raspberry jello/raspb sherbert - the possibilities are endless! its a family favorite!"