- butter; sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake at 375° for 18-20
- minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. In a
- small bowl, combine the topping ingredients.
- To assemble, split shortcakes in half. Place cake bottoms on dessert
- plates. Top each with about 1/3 cup fruit mixture and 2 tablespoons
- topping. Replace shortcake tops. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 511 calories, 30 g fat (19 g aturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now