Lime Pie Recipe
I inherited a love of cooking and baking from my grandmother. One taste of this refreshing pie takes me back to happy times spent in her kitchen.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (8 to 9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice; let stand for a few minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Add food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Chill until firm. Garnish with whipped topping and mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 463 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Lime Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC