- and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill
- greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 234 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.