Lime-Marinated Orange Roughy for Two Recipe
“This dish is simple, flavorful and not fattening at all. And since it’s so quick, you can have a friend over and spend all your time visiting.” Pam Corder — Monroe, Louisiana
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fillets in a 11-in. x 2-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 4-1/2 teaspoons marinade. Pour remaining marinade over fillets; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Transfer fillets to a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lime-Marinated Orange Roughy for Two in Healthy Cooking
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lime-Marinated Orange Roughy for Two(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >