Lime-Marinated Orange Roughy Recipe
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 3 tablespoons marinade. Pour remaining marinade over fillets; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Transfer fillets to a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lime-Marinated Orange Roughy(3)
Sort By :
Orange Roughy is now on the endangered species list so we used flounder and it was really good. Thanx for sharing.
This was very good & I'm sure it would have been even better if I had marinated the fish for the suggested hour. I couldn't find orange roughy so used talipia instead. Make extra marinade & use it to season brown rice.
Easy, quick & delicious - I will for sure make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >