- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 3 tablespoons marinade. Pour remaining marinade over fillets; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Transfer fillets to a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lime-Marinated Orange Roughy
Sort By :
Very nice, light flavor. I used tilapia. I might try using lemon juice next time,
Orange Roughy is now on the endangered species list so we used flounder and it was really good. Thanx for sharing.
This was very good & I'm sure it would have been even better if I had marinated the fish for the suggested hour. I couldn't find orange roughy so used talipia instead. Make extra marinade & use it to season brown rice.
Easy, quick & delicious - I will for sure make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >