- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 red onion rings (1/4 to 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 pitted ripe or pimiento-stuffed olives, optional
- Chop one lettuce leaf; set aside remaining leaves. In a small bowl, combine the turkey, chopped lettuce, tomato, green onion, lime juice, jalapeno, sugar, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Place one lettuce leaf on each tortilla. Spoon half the filling off center on each. Fold one end over filling and roll up. Slide each wrap through the middle of an onion ring. Secure roll-up with a toothpick near the onion ring; top each with an olive if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lime Jalapeno Turkey Wraps in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p160
Reviews for Lime Jalapeno Turkey Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2011
"Does anyone have the fiber and protein content for this recipe?"
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2010
"These were fantastic! I used deli turkey meat, roughly chopped. I will definitely make again!!"