- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 3 medium Gala or Red Delicious apples, cubed
- 2 medium pears, cubed
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 cups green grapes
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine cornstarch and lime juice until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20 seconds; stir. Cook 15 seconds longer; stir. Stir in honey and poppy seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, pears and grapes. Pour dressing over fruit; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Lime-Honey Fruit Salad
Sort By :
This is a delicious salad. I halved the salad for just the two of us using one apple, one pear, and one clump of grapes. I halved the dressing and it was perfect. This salad is a real winner. I added a little fresh lime zest and it tasted so good. We will have this again and again. Here is a link to my review and photo.
Very Good. I doubled the recipe but instead of using all lime juice I used 1/2 lime and 1/2 orange pineapple. It was excellent.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >