- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and ginger; cook and stir over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until marmalade is melted.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with glaze during the last 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with lime wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lime-Glazed Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Very good recipe and easy to make. The only thing I changed was using 1 tbsp of fresh ginger. I cooked them on the BBQ. Served with salad and Forbidden rice (also called black rice)."
"Nice flavor, thanks for the good recipe!"