Lime-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
A wonderful sweet-sour citrus glaze makes Jacqui Correa's tender chops tangy and tasty. Quick and easy to prepare, the grilled chops are perfect for picnics and barbecues, she pens from her home in Landing, New Jersey.
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until marmalade is melted. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°., brushing with glaze during the last 5 minutes. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with lime wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lime-Glazed Pork Chops in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p6
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lime-Glazed Pork Chops(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >