- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until marmalade is melted. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°., brushing with glaze during the last 5 minutes. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with lime wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lime-Glazed Pork Chops in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p6
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lime-Glazed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review