Lime-Ginger Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix the first nine ingredients. Add chicken; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lime-Ginger Chicken Tenders
Sort By :
Really quick and tasty. Could be eaten as fajitas or with rice, beans, and salsa. We had it with low carb spaghetti seasoned with olive oil, salt, and pepper and a sprinkle of an Italian 5 cheese blend. Served a side dish of steamed baby carrots and broccoli. I could also serving this with Asian vegetable and rice or rice noodles.