Lime Gelatin Salad Recipe
I've made this refreshing recipe more than 100 times over the past 15 years! It can be a salad or dessert. When I take it to a potluck, it's always one of the first things to disappear. -Louise Harding, Newburgh, New York
- 1 package (6 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in water. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in gelatin mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in vanilla, oranges, pineapple, soda and pecans. Chill until the mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon. Fold in three-fourths of the whipped topping. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares; garnish with the remaining whipped topping. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 147 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Lime Gelatin Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC