Lime Fruit Slushies Recipe
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 3 cups DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a large container, dissolve sugar and gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the cold water, pineapple juice and orange juice concentrate. Freeze.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 1-2 hours before serving. Transfer to a punch bowl; stir in the ginger ale. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup (prepared with sugar substitute and sugar free gelatin) equals 67 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.