Lime adds refreshing zest to this luscious fruit medley from Renee Gastineau of Seattle, Washington. "The Light dressing lets the fruits' natural flavors shine through," she writes.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh peaches
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, honey, lime juice and peel. Drizzle over fruit; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lime Fruit Medley in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p8
Reviews for Lime Fruit Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review