Lime Fruit Medley Recipe
Lime adds refreshing zest to this luscious fruit medley from Renee Gastineau of Seattle, Washington. "The Light dressing lets the fruits' natural flavors shine through," she writes.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh peaches
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, honey, lime juice and peel. Drizzle over fruit; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lime Fruit Medley in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p8
Reviews for Lime Fruit Medley(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >