Lime Fruit Dip Recipe
"I first tasted this when a friend made it for a church social," recalls Mary Lou Little of Salt Lake City, Utah." "It's so refreshing with fresh summer fruit, but it's also wonderful in the winter with apples, oranges and bananas."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:20 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lime custard-style yogurt
- 1 drop green food coloring, optional
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in yogurt and food coloring if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 82 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC