Lime Fluff Recipe
Lime Fluff from Vera Tollefsen of Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin makes a great side dish or dessert. "I cook once a month for the Youth at Heart Seniors at church...this is a favorite," she adds.
- 4 cartons (32 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 packages (6 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 4 cups (32 ounces) small curd 4% cottage cheese
- 12 cans (15 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, gelatin and cottage cheese. Fold in oranges. Chill until serving. Yield: about 100 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 43 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Lime Fluff
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC