Lime Fluff from Vera Tollefsen of Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin makes a great side dish or dessert. "I cook once a month for the Youth at Heart Seniors at church...this is a favorite," she adds.
- 4 cartons (32 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 packages (6 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 4 cups (32 ounces) small curd 4% cottage cheese
- 12 cans (15 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, gelatin and cottage cheese. Fold in oranges. Chill until serving. Yield: about 100 servings.
Originally published as Lime Fluff in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p57
Reviews for Lime Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review