This unique salsa tastes terrific with chicken and fish, on top of baked potatoes or eaten as a dip with tortilla chips.—Marcia Kwiecinski, Corregidor, Philippines
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Lime Cucumber Salsa in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p41
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Lime Cucumber Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review