- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Lime Cucumber Salsa
"Nice, refreshing flavors. Very easy to make, too. Thanks!"
"Excellent recipe. I used as an appetizer with tortilla chips and jalapeno cheddar crackers. quick to make, light, simple, and delicious! It was very refreshing on a hot summer day."