This unique salsa tastes terrific with chicken and fish, on top of baked potatoes or eaten as a dip with tortilla chips.—Marcia Kwiecinski, Corregidor, Philippines
Recommended: 25 Cucumber Recipes to Make This Summer
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Lime Cucumber Salsa in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p41
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Lime Cucumber Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2014
"Nice, refreshing flavors. Very easy to make, too. Thanks!"