Lime-Cilantro Turkey Hoagies Recipe
Need-for-speed meals aren’t a problem with this hearty turkey-and-cheese sandwich from our Test Kitchen. With a yummy homemade spread of cilantro and lime, it is ready in moments.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 hoagie buns, split
- 6 slices (3/4 ounce each) deli turkey
- 2 slices (1 ounce each) provolone cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, sugar and vinegar. Evenly spread over cut side of buns. On bun bottoms, layer with turkey, provolone, tomato and lettuce; replace bun tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 584 calories, 35g fat (10g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1415mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Lime-Cilantro Turkey Hoagies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC