- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 medium lime
- Preheat broiler. Mix seasonings; sprinkle over chicken. Place chicken on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sour cream, salsa and 1 tablespoon cilantro. Cut lime in half. Squeeze juice from one lime half into sour cream mixture; stir to combine. Cut remaining lime half into four wedges. Serve chicken with sauce and lime wedges. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lime Chicken with Salsa Verde Sour Cream
Sort By :
"This was a hit in our house! Great flavor and super easy to make. I made as directed, but will try using boneless thighs next time and just reduce the broiling time."
"Made this last night, WOW! This was so tasty and the chicken moist. The sour cream/salsa was so easy and rich tasting with the chicken. I just did a few things different such as putting the chicken in a zip lock gallon bag adding the spices and 1-2 Tbsp of Red Mill Gluten free all purpose flour. I browned the chicken in an oven proof skillet. Then I added a can of Rotel plus a 1/2 can of water. I then baked the chicken in a 350 degree oven for about 40-45 minutes. I will have this dish in constant dinner rotation."