- oil, salt and pepper. In another bowl, toss salad greens and
- nectarine. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Divide salad mixture between two serving plates. Slice chicken;
- arrange over salad. Sprinkle with raspberries, blackberries, pine
- nuts and cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without cheese) equals 384 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.