- oil, salt and pepper. In another bowl, toss salad greens and
- nectarine. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Divide salad mixture between two serving plates. Slice chicken;
- arrange over salad. Sprinkle with raspberries, blackberries, pine
- nuts and cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without cheese) equals 384 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 34 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now