- chicken; cook and stir over medium heat for 8-9 minutes or until no
- longer pink.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa and seasonings. Add the tomatoes, lime juice
- and lime peel. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for
- 20-25 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in
- beans; heat through.
- Meanwhile, place tortilla strips on a baking sheet coated with
- cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve chili with sour cream and tortilla strips. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup with 5 tortilla strips and 1 tablespoon sour cream equals 357 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 643 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 vegetable, 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.