"This light citrus pie combines two of our favorite dessert flavors - lime and cheesecake," reports Vivian Eagleson of Cumming, Georgia. "It's the perfect treat on a hot day - and all the more inviting because you don't have to heat up the kitchen to prepare it."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lime slices and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk, lime juice and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Spread with whipped topping; refrigerate 1 hour longer. Garnish with lime and mint if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lime Cheesecake Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p48
Reviews for Lime Cheesecake Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review