“I got tired of serving broccoli the same way every time, so I prepared this recipe.” The simple butter sauce turns the tender florets into something special. — Denise Albers, Freeburg, Illinois
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle butter mixture over broccoli; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lime-Buttered Broccoli for Two in Taste of Home
Reviews for Lime-Buttered Broccoli for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review