- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle butter mixture over broccoli; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Lime-Buttered Broccoli for Two
Sort By :
"I made this recipe and doubled it for our family. I found that the lime was a little bit too strong for me. Next time I will make it and reduce the lime juice a little so that it's just a hint without being a strong up-front taste. If you really like lime flavorings in foods, you will enjoy this!"