Lima Bean Casserole
When my daughter was growing up, I could get her to eat lima beans in this casserole with lots of cheese. She's an adult now and still thinks cheese helps almost every vegetable recipe!Tickle Ragland, Hodgenville, Kentucky
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine lima beans, soup, celery and milk. Pour into a
- greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bread
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes
- longer or until the bread crumbs are lightly browned. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 152 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.