Lima Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine lima beans, soup, celery and milk. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until the bread crumbs are lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Lima Bean Casserole(3)
Sort By :
We did not care for this. Sorry.
This makes the second time I have used this recipe and it is very delicious. I do not eat meat so I cook vegetables in different ways so when I discovered this recipe I knew it would be one I would cook over and over again.
I made this Thanksgiving Day 2010 for the first time. It was an easy, simple receipe I will make again. My family LOVED it!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bean Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >