- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves
Sort By :
"Making this again tonight because it is a favorite at our house. The flavor and consistency are great when hot and even better the next day on a sandwich. I make my mini loaves bigger than suggested - 4 loaves instead of 8. One pound of meat only serves 4 here."
"My family loved it! Very easy to make."
"absolutely love this!"
"My family loves this meal. Espically if you add bacon yum!!!"
"OMG, this is awesome!! We went gluten-free (for medical reasons) about two years ago, and I have been looking for a good meatloaf recipe ever since!! I made this with gluten-free quick oats and it was perfect. We both LOVED this!"