Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves(104)
Sort By :
This is the main meatloaf that I make. I have made changes, though--I'll top it with barbecue sauce and I also sometimes cook it in my slow cooker (high for about 3 hours). It is absolutely wonderful!
I've had this recipe from TOH for years. It's the only meatloaf I make now. Everyone in my family loves it.
This is nice and wonderful.
This is very tasty. My meatloaf is similar to this, except without the cheese, so it wasn't a stretch to think my family would like this. Especially my 3 year old. It's a winner!
This was very tasty. My meatloaf recipe is very similar to this, except without the added cheese, so it wasn't a stretch to think my family would like this recipe. Especially my 3 year old. It's a winner!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >