Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves
Sort By :
"Love this recipe. Gave it to my daughter and she was happy with it also."
"This has been one of my family favorites since the first time I made it! I have made it in loaves as well as in muffin tins."
"I too make Mini meatloaves. But I use a small corn bread loaf pan to form them. Spray the m ini pan an d pack with the meatloaf mixture, shake out into the Baking pan. Continue withe the balance of the mixture"
"I have added a couple extra ingredients to the recipe and won 2nd place in a meatlaof contest at my local grocery store. amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!!"
"Was devoured in seconds."