Like-Homemade Baked Beans Recipe
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Add onion; cook until tender. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat; cook for 10-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 259 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 623mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 7g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Like-Homemade Baked Beans
"YUMMY! Pre-made for going to a cabin this weekend to go with some ribs....I tasted them and VERY GOOD! I did leave out the Worcest. sauce however. (matter of personal taste there)I had promised my hubby homemade beans but didn't have the time....these fit the bill without all the work. THANKS for this yummy side dish!"