- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Add onion; cook until tender. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat; cook for 10-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Like-Homemade Baked Beans
Sort By :
"Delicious have made these beans to go with Barbecued Beef Brisket so good & easy."
"YUMMY! Pre-made for going to a cabin this weekend to go with some ribs....I tasted them and VERY GOOD! I did leave out the Worcest. sauce however. (matter of personal taste there)I had promised my hubby homemade beans but didn't have the time....these fit the bill without all the work. THANKS for this yummy side dish!"