Like 'Em Hot Wings Recipe
"These spicy chicken wings are wonderfully seasoned," says field editor Myra Innes of Auburn, Kansas. "They're an easy crowd-pleasing snack."
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 bottle (2 ounces) hot pepper sauce (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Celery and carrot sticks and blue cheese salad dressing, optional
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings. Add wings; toss to evenly coat. Transfer to a well-greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes. Serve with celery, carrots and blue cheese dressing if desired. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC