Lightly Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Wake up your taste buds with this fluffy entree, enhanced with sour cream, green onions and cheese. To keep it light, Patricia Kaliska of Phillips, Wisconsin uses reduced-fat and fat-free ingredients.
- 9 egg whites
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg whites and eggs. Add the sour cream, milk, onions, salt, pepper and food coloring if desired.
- Pour into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; cook and gently stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lightly Scrambled Eggs in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p13
Reviews for Lightly Scrambled Eggs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >