- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 6 tablespoons fat-free plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa and yogurt. Stir in egg whites and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour and nuts just until combined.
- Pour into an 8-in. square baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Lighter Fudgy Brownies
Sort By :
"These were very good; doubled the recipe - all were gone in one night! Very fudgy and easy to make. I was surprised how fast they were to make! I left out the nuts, but will try again soon with them! Loved these delicious brownies - especially with no saturated fat!"
"Not anything like the review stated."
"This is our family's standy brownie recipe. You can't beat it for being quick and low fat. I vary it by sometimes using other flavors of yogurt, peach is our favorite, and different nuts, like pecans. My kids love them when I put them in a bowl, add a few canned peaches, drizzle with a little choc syrup, and sprinkle with powdered sugar. It makes them feel like it is a very special treat! My husband and I eat them plain, and we will eat them all up if we are not careful. Try them, they are very good! And thank you Denise for a wonderful recipe!"
"I previously wrote my review and forgot to give it the star ratings. Excellent brownie and so easy to make. I make double batches and freeze them. Even the grandchildren like them."
"These are my favorite healthy brownies to make...I am on wieght watchers and these fit right in and are quick and easy!!!"