- Transfer to two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, whisk the glaze ingredients; drizzle over loaves.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 235 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.