Lightened-Up Salmon Spread
Growing up in a small coastal town on the Washington Plate Peninsula, my daily staples were fish and shellfish. I'm always asked to bring this dip to family events. It's also great the next day on grilled sourdough bread with olives and tomatoes.Susan Pettett, Vancouver, Washington
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) smoked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers and party breads
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir
- in the salmon, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and lemon
- juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with
- crackers and breads. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 46 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.