Growing up in a small coastal town on the Washington Plate Peninsula, my daily staples were fish and shellfish. I'm always asked to bring this dip to family events. It's also great the next day on grilled sourdough bread with olives and tomatoes.—Susan Pettett, Vancouver, Washington
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) smoked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Assorted crackers and party breads
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the salmon, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers and breads. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Spread in Country Woman November/December 2003, p36
Reviews for Lightened-Up Salmon Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review