- Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until bottoms are lightly
- browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool
- completely. Decorate as desired.
- Or, bake according to individual directions for Drizzled Cherry
- Cookie Cups, Chocolate Swirled Bars and Wreath Cookies.
- To use frozen cookie dough: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Bake
- according to recipe directions. Yield: 10 dozen cutout cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 56 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.