- 1/3 cup Cream Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) egg substitute
- 1 cup cooked noodles
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare Cream Soup Mix as directed for a condensed cream soup substitute. Saute celery and onion in oil until celery is tender. Place in a large bowl; add next six ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Light Tuna Noodle Casserole in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p44
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Light Tuna Noodle Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review