- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup instant sugar-free cappuccino mix, divided
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Place cake cubes in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup cappuccino mix and 1/2 cup milk until dissolved. Pour over cake.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, remaining cappuccino mix and milk; whisk until smooth and thickened.
- Beat into cream cheese and mix well. Fold in whipped topping; spoon over cake mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with cocoa just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Light Tiramisu
Sort By :
Where do I find cappicino mix? Would it be in the coffee aisle at the grocery store?
For a light recipe, this is delicious! I wouldn't know it was light if I was eating it! This will be a go-to recipe when I am looking for a quick, low-fat dessert! Yum!
More Recipe Collections
- Angel Food Cake >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Italian Desserts >
- Italian Recipes >