Light Strawberry Mousse Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in water; place in a blender. Add strawberries; cover and puree until smooth. Add sour cream and ice cream; puree until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into a serving dish or individual dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
One 1/2-cup serving equals 86 calories, 2 g fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Light Strawberry Mousse
"This was so good i could've eaten the whole batch!!! WATCH OUT!!!! I'TS VERY ADDICTING!!!"