Light Strawberry Mousse Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in water; place in a blender. Add strawberries; cover and puree until smooth. Add sour cream and ice cream; puree until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into a serving dish or individual dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
1/2 cup: 86 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Light Strawberry Mousse
"This was so good i could've eaten the whole batch!!! WATCH OUT!!!! I'TS VERY ADDICTING!!!"