I enjoy making this light and refreshing dessert for my husband and two young boys. They eat it up as fast as I can make it!—Julie Gesicki, Tracyton, Washington
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Dissolve gelatin in water; place in a blender. Add strawberries; cover and puree until smooth. Add sour cream and ice cream; puree until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into a serving dish or individual dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Mousse in Country Woman May/June 1998, p36
Reviews for Light Strawberry Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2011
"This was so good i could've eaten the whole batch!!! WATCH OUT!!!! I'TS VERY ADDICTING!!!"